COVID-19 at Lunar Drive-In
7 Dec 2020
- It is recommended that all customers wear a mask when visiting Lunar Cafe and/or using the toilet facilties.
- Lunar Cafe dining-in services are closed to the public during this time, the Lunar Cafe will operate as takeaway only.
- Patron limit signage at the Cafe & Toilet entrances.
- Floor markings spaced at 1.5mts apart both inside and outside the cafe.
- Staff monitoring the number of customers in the cafe and toilets, to ensure patron limits are adhered to.
- Social distancing signage on doors to Lunar Cafe, Ticket Box windows and digital signage within the premisis.
- Automatic hand sanitiser stations set up at the entrance and exit to the Lunar Cafe and toilets.
- All communal items have been removed and replaced with single use items to be given out to customers by staff with each purchase.
- Increased daily cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces.
- For our full COVIDSafe plan please visit our FAQ's page.